Submit a Poster Abstract
Submit your poster and make an impact on a global scale!
The Integrative Medicine Meeting is in charge of allocating poster panels, which means that you can choose a spot for your poster. Poster spots will be distributed on first come, first served basis.
All posters will be accessible from the beginning until the end of the conference, and will be located at a well-trafficked zone.
It is very recommended that all poster presenters should be available next to their posters during the poster session on Wednesday 19 September 2018.
Once you have submitted your poster, it will be reviewed and evaluated.
The Integrative Medicine Meeting will announce the results until 5 August 2018.
You will be informed per *E-mail if you have been selected to present at the Integrative Medicine Meeting.
*Please note: the E-mail address that you provide will be the E-mail address used to correspond the results of your submission. If you change E-mail addresses during this time, please inform us.
- Speakers must print their poster in A0 format and bring it along to the Integrative Medicine Meeting
- Speakers may bring supporting materials such as brochures
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts must not exceed 1,800 characters (including spaces)
Submission deadline is 20 July 2018.
For all selected posters, the registration fees will be later reduced to 150 €.
The poster session will take place on 19 September 2018 (Wednesday)
You are welcome to present a topic related to one of the following categories:
- Medication-based, integrative concepts for improving the quality of life
- Medication-based, integrative concepts for side effect management
- Non-medication-based, integrative concepts for improving the quality of life
- Non-medication-based, integrative concepts for side effect management
- Complementary approaches for antitumor treatment and survival benefits
- Integrative concepts for antitumor treatment and survival benefits