Submit an Abstract
Submit your abstract and make an impact on a global scale!
Once you have submitted your abstract, it will be reviewed and evaluated.
The Integrative Medicine Meeting will announce the results until 20 June 2018.
You will be informed per *E-Mail if you have been selected to present at the Integrative Medicine Meeting.
*Please note: the E-mail address that you provide will be the E-Mail address used to correspond the results of your submission. If you change E-Mail addresses during this time, please inform us.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts must not exceed 2,500 characters (including spaces)
- All selected abstracts will receive later the conference registration fee >>
- Each selected speaker will have 15 minutes for a presentation plus 5 minutes for Q&A
- Submission deadline is 31 May 2018
You are welcome to present a topic related to one of the following categories:
- Medication-based, integrative concepts for improving the quality of life
- Medication-based, integrative concepts for managing side effects
- Non-medication-based, integrative concepts for improving the quality of life
- Non-medication-based, integrative concepts for managing side effects
- Complementary approaches for anti-tumor treatment and survival benefits
- Integrative concepts for anti-tumor treatment and survival benefits